Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Roleplay

A Naruto RP where you can create an OC or play as a regular character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ino's Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ino Yamanaka
Admin
Ino Yamanaka

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Ino's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Ino's Jutsu   Ino's Jutsu Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 12:24 am

The Mind Body Switch Technique~ is a technique that allows me to enter the mind of an other person, or even an animal. There are several levels of this technique. The lowest level of this ability makes the user enter the body of their opponent but if they get hurt while there their body also gets harmened. The known highest form of this jutsu allows to enter the opponents body while staying in control of their own body, and the user does not get harmed unless their original body is attacked.

Mind Body Disturbance~ is a variation on the Mind Body Switch Technique. Instead of transferring my consciousness, this jutsu sends a spirit of confusion into a target, causing them to attack their allies. Although the target is aware of what they are doing, they are unable to stop themselves. For this particular jutsu, I am able to stay in my own body, unlike its predecessor; however, I must maintain the hand seal used to activate it.

Mystical Palm Technique~ is a multipurpose technique that can heal wounds and perform surgery. To heal with the ability, users collect chakra to their hand to speed up cell regeneration wherever it is applied. For the latter, the user focuses their chakra into a blade to make cuts where necessary, though because the blade is made of chakra the flesh is never cut. This aspect of the ability can be used in combat, though it requires great precision to be effective. When utilized in combat it allows the user to sever their opponent's muscle fibers or their chakra circulatory system at the point of contact.
Back to top Go down
https://foxdemonninja.rpg-board.net

Ino's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1