Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Roleplay

A Naruto RP where you can create an OC or play as a regular character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yumi's breakdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumi

Yumi

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2008, 6:27 pm

The sky was covered in black clouds and the air smelled of rain.Yumi was sitting under a tree with her arms around her legs and her forehead on her knees."What....Am I?"She said softly to herself as a tear rolled down her cheek."A freak?A monster?"Yumi clenched her teeth together and stood up.She began to run threw the forest until she could not run anymore.She was standing at an edge of a river looking down at the water.She sat down and looking into the water at her reflection."These ears..."Yumi grabbed her bunny ears and began to pull them."No one else has bunny ears....why do i have them?"She stopped pulling her ears and looked down at the ground with her snow white hair covering her eyes.Yumi then stuck her nails into her knee and began to scratch down her leg in a line.She stopped scratching her leg when her nails were at her ankle.Yumi took her nails out and looked down at the tree bright red lines along her leg."I have blood like everyone else though....I feel pain like everyone too..."She sobbed a bit and more tears rolled down her cheeks.Yumi then began to feel water dripping down from the sky and the sound of thunder in the distance.Blood began to drip out of her cuts and fall to the ground.Seconds later a small puddle of blood was in front of her.She put her hands over her ears to block out the sound of the thunder."I'm scared" She said with a sob.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 7:56 pm

Sasuke is walking in the forest when he spots a girl. "Hello..." He calls.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.dbzworld.org/index.htm
Yumi

Yumi

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 8:19 pm

Yumi's ears twitch as she lifted up her head."Uhhh....someone there?"She asked with a sob and turning her head around spotting Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Syto
Admin
Syto

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 1:12 pm

Syto run to yumi "Omg r u ok"
Back to top Go down
Yumi

Yumi

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2008, 9:50 pm

Yumi whipped a few tears away and looked up at Syto."Daddy...."Tears began to form in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Syto
Admin
Syto

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 5:27 am

He picked her up "Y were u out here all alone"
Back to top Go down
Yumi

Yumi

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 7:23 pm

"I....i..."Yumi put her forehead on his shoulder."I'm....different....why doesn't anyone else have ears like me?"She sobbed silently.
Back to top Go down
Syto
Admin
Syto

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2008, 10:31 pm

He doesnt say anything he just hugs her and cries
Back to top Go down
Yumi

Yumi

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2008, 4:25 am

"Daddy...?"Yumi looks at him slightly."Your...crying?"She put on a sad face and hugged him back gently.
Back to top Go down
Syto
Admin
Syto

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2008, 1:30 pm

"It doesnt matter how u look ur still my little girl"
Back to top Go down
Yumi

Yumi

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2008, 8:31 pm

Yumi smiled and hugged him tighter."I'm glade your my daddy."
Back to top Go down
Syto
Admin
Syto

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2008, 8:35 pm

He picks her up "Lets go home"
Back to top Go down
Yumi

Yumi

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2008, 8:35 pm

Yumi nodes and rests her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yumi's breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's breakdown   Yumi's breakdown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumi's breakdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Villages :: Konohakagure :: Forest of Death-
Jump to: